Saturday, July 25, 2015

WARREN FOLEY ALLSTATE INSURANCE-> WAS I IN GOOD HANDS?

Claudia Reid1 star
I had Allstate for maybe 2 months, Got into an accident, The old man who drove the truck foot slipped off the peddle and... hit me while I was waiting for a green light driving into a next door business of a check cashing place clearly his fault and he admitted to the accident to the police and myself. Contacted Allstate told them what happened got police report and said that male admitted to accident. Slam dunk right! wrong! I had to pay for the repairs myself because Allstate stated I had to pay 500.00 deductible. I said no because it was not my fault. The person handling my case clearly don't know what she was doing because I had offered the copy of the police report and she refused, I faxed in a copy of the tire purchased and the wheel alignment I had to pay for... And they did an estimate of damages it was 843.00 for the bang he did on my car... ok moving forward, calling INEZ back, got old recordings everytime she is not in her office to get progress of whats going on. NOTHING!!!! I may have spoken to her OOOOH maybe 3 times since March. Anyway my wallet was stolen and my bank card was compromised and it didn't pay that one time!!!! did you know that ALLSTATE cancelled my insurance regardless, even though I have a letter from my bank stating that my money was stolen and my bank returned my money to me. Call them to pay and reinstate. They said they refuse to reinstate me. WENT TO ANOTHER INSURANCE COMPANY BIGGER THAN ALLSTATE. THEY TOOK ME IN 5 MINUTES AND I HAVE INSURANCE AGAIN. ALL STATE DID TAKE CARE OF MY ALLSTATE NEEDS BY LETTING ME PAY FOR MY OWN REPAIRS AND NOT GETTING MY MONEY BACK FOR THE ACCIDENT... See More


  • Claudia Reid
    Write a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment