Sunday, January 4, 2015

Claudia Reid: Got Apartment in Building 28 Inspected and found this.........................


Claudia Reid
ClaudiaReid44@gmail.com
Well I emailed  my Property Manager to advise her of my findngs on the infestation.  This is what I told her.. Hopefully she will answer back:

Claudia Reid claudiareid44@gmail.com

11:12 PM (0 minutes ago)
to arborsatorange.
After our talk of misunderstandings... This is not an attack on anyone at all.  This whole thing happened way before we talked about the infestation. The A+ Solutions guy said that the reason why he hasn't come back because you stopped the service 
After I heard that I got angry and got my own animal trapper to trap the squirrels. I just wanted to be honest with you.  I have my own traps and protective gloves for the guy I hired to remove them. 
We ran a test and found feces and urine which is called red urine marking the territory by the squirrels.  He advised me to stop using the AC because it will blow out the toxins. I don't know how much I have of it. But I just wanted to get the matter resolved. 
He advised me that as long as there is pissed soaked stains  It can make me ill.  He said if they are a place without a food then more likely there is an entrance close by where the squirrel is feeding from. He said that the squirrel found a food source in the building. That food needs to be taken away immediately before more damage is done. He said that wires are chewed up and may cause a fire.
I got the apartment inspected to see what I was dealing with.  There was nothing open or pulled or unscrewed at all. The inspection was behind the stove, the washer and dryer and the AC ROOM. 
The neighbor next door and the woman behind us are the food source for the Squirrels.  This matter will never get resolved unless we get rid of the food source next to me and behind me. I am surrounded by rats and Squirrels because of these people.  8 months of this because of these people is making life hard on you and hell for me and Debra.  Debra has cancer and she has urine stains on her ceilings and rat and squirrel poop in her apartment. Im scared that might happen to me medically.  She has toxins in her apartment.
The guy I hired said that  Most likely, your insulation is soaked with squirrel urine. will have to remove the heavy, wet insulation and discard it. Wrap it well in plastic bags. Wear protective clothing and a face mask when you do this because you can be sure that there are many bacteria and parasites within the insulation. Disinfect the entire area before you replace the insulation.  He said that it can be done with BLEACH.  He said that if the food source is removed and they refuse to leave they will get more aggressive than they already are and it can put us in danger.   All I know is that I am trusting you with this. I have no choice even after 8 months    
 
 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment