Sunday, January 18, 2015

Claudia Reid: Having Sex with my Brain has me lost in Translation

Lost In Translation: Its when they translate something and the original meaning can not be perfectly translated word for into the other language. So they have to rephrase or say what they mean in a different way.
Have you ever thought your life is enough and you don't need anything else.... Your Good?  Your jar is full and nothing else can get in?  Something happen to me and I just cant say what it is, but its like the first time I have ever really asked for something that was impossible and actually got it.  I am a firm believer in GOD. Every move I make its GOD pulling the strings..... But this person came out of no where and totally fucked up my head and left a stain that cant be removed.  I am trying so hard to reprogram my brain to not get trapped in admiration and it scares me. 

I am a person that loves to learn and that's my weakness.  If you say something different that I have never heard in a lifetime I will be drawn to you until you do or say something I don't like.  A beautiful face, a great body does nothing for me.  You would just be eye candy and something to look at when I get bored.  When you have sex with my brain and its so good  and I get that tingle its a wrap for me.  

I am lost in Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment