Thursday, January 1, 2015

Claudia Reid- Building 28 Community Manager promised to make good on Squirrel Issue

The Community Manager and the Assistant Manager  came to the apartment to see for themselves what the issue was and they were astonished over the hole in the AC/HEAT room. The Assistant Manager took pictures and set up construction on Wednesday to open the walls  and clear out what's in the building.   We talked and apologized to each other for the lack of respect we've shown each other over the months. She acknowledge that there is a problem and she is going to fix it. She also acknowledge that there was water damage as well. That happened before I moved in... So you now what that means... BLACK MOLD
She said that there is something clearly here in the building why the squirrels keep coming back.  She is going to do an inspection finally!  And inspect everyone's apartment to find any loose ends to secure the building.

I am so pleased and a bit secure that she is finally coming through.  But I didn't like really was the fact that she is relying on head of maintenance again to fix the issue when it was him that stated in the first place and more than once that there is no entry whatsoever for the squirrels and he made me believe several times and made it look like I was crazy.

Then he told the Community Manager that I was crazy.  Well I guess I wasn't ... wasn't I.

Claudia Reid
ClaudiaReid44@gmail.com

2 comments: