Monday, December 29, 2014

CLAUDIA REID: NOW SHE WANTS TO SEE MY APARTMENT! PROPERTY MANAGER SHOWS CONCERN LAUGHABLE!



This morning, A+ Animal Solutions person came in and walked around the apartment and went inside the AC/HEATING VENT.  And saw the openings and then he walked around the building and saw the Squirrels and more entry in the building. 
The smell is pungent beyond repair.  Now that the guy from A+ told them more than once and he offered to fill the holes one more time
Now the property manager wants to come to my apartment  after all this time.  I walked in to pay my rent ****WHICH I SHOULD HAVE NEVER DONE***** BUT I AM A BETTER PERSON AND MY MOTHER DIDNT RAISE A LOOSER*** PAY YOUR BILLS!!
I WALKED IN THE OFFICE AND I BARELY SAID ANYTHING TO THEM.. DONT GIVE A SHIT TOO EITHER.  THEY DONT DESERVE ONE SYLLABLE FROM ME!
PERSONALLY I DONT CARE ID SHE SHOWS UP OR NOT... IVE HAD 2 REQUEST TO COME HERE AND THEY NEVER CAME. WHATS THE DIFFERENCE NOW
 

No comments:

Post a Comment