Sunday, December 28, 2014

CLAUDIA REID: Contacts Jacksonville Times Writer Drew Dixon for Help on Squirrel Infestation in Orange park Apartment

Claudia Reid claudiareid44@gmail.com

Attachments8:52 AM (0 minutes ago)



Claudia Reid
ClaudiaReid44@gmail.com
 
to Drew.Dixon
Dear Mr Dixon,
I may need your assistance on an issue that involves ????? Orange Park.  There is a infestation of Squirrels in the building ripping holes  in apartments and terrorizing tenants.  I was not made aware of the Infestation of the Squirrels and I did ask if there was a rodent problem in the Building an there answer was *** No Ms. Reid ** We don't have that problem here ever!*  I have been writing blogs, doing internet radio spots, writing emails letters and have done everything under the sun to fix this matter and nothing was resolved.  I have paid my rent every month on time with no issues until present.  I think that if you do not pay it doesn't give you a good name and it makes you feel low and look low I am not that person.
I was wondering if maybe I can meet you at Riverside or if you want you can come here to my apartment and I will show you what I am talking about.

If you feel this is something that is not worthwhile I most certainly do understand. I do have photos I have posted on my blogs and copies of emails to property managers and answers from them...  Please let me know if you would be interested. 
You can also Check out my Blogs: 
Google Search:  Building 28 Orange park, Fl
Claudia Reid's Eyes
Claudia Reid Talks
Claudia Reid Radio
Claudia Reid

My phone number is

No comments:

Post a Comment