Sunday, December 28, 2014

Claudia Reid---> Building 28----> Same bullshit from the property Managers

ClaudiaReid44@gmail.com
Claudia Reid


Question of the Day:  Why is it that I have to express my frustrations once a week by email just to get them to move on an issue!  Do you understand that Squirrels are digging there way into my apartment!  ARE YOU SERIOUS!

HERE IS THE EMAIL THAT WAS SENT TO PROPERTY MANAGER AND THE REPLY I GOT FROM THEM ON BUILDING 28:

Claudia Reid claudiareid44@gmail.com

Dec 26 (2 days ago)
to Arbors
You won..theres nothing more i can do. Obviously i cant beat these rodents and i will let you know when im leaving.. i cant do it by myself..  if this was my place i would have resolved this long ago. The reason why im angry is because i warned you before i signed that lease how my reaction would be if this happened.. you both replied no ms reid we dont have that problem here. Yet you do and you knew about it. Breathing in chemicals..Mothballs and etc can only do so much but harm me physically. When i first came to town i stayed at the insuites on blanding for 3 months. Never had this problem...all i had was issues with druggies prostitutes making noise. Moved to landmark at mapleglen...never had this issue and my apartment was in the woods with squirrels and all types of wildlife..never ever had issues but lizards. No squirrels in my home at all. This place looks nice but have the worst infestation i have ever seen and i am born and raised in NY city. A we have the most squirrels and rodents and never had an issue until that day in the bronx when that rat put a hole in my pant leg and knick me.. i must applaud you..you are a better person and stronger person to fool people  that this is a nice safe place to live. With the apartment ratings people wrote for you ....that you placed in the good apartments and put me in a renovated infestation thinking i wasnt going to have an opinion or complain. Congradulations ..i was nice...understanding...complained..believed..hoped..cursed and then became ratchet.  I lost everything..you told me i didnt have to pay anything but i end up paying out of pocket for things you took to long to do.. i had to pay someone  to put glue traps and trap the squirrels myself. The reason you dont see much of them because of me. Your Animal control people only put up traps didnt go in the roof as they said they would on there website. You stop the animal  control guy from coming to treat the problem. The only reason  im mad is that i believed everything you said.  I should have known better and i should be ashamed of myself with my 19 year experience to see right through the scam..it was too good to be true . You know how i know that greysytar didnt know about this  till later.. when the customer relations guy in jax for greystar told me..that greystar cant afford to allow this to happen. Theres a lot of investors involved and they are cleaning up other sites and the complaints are damaging and we cant afford complaints like this. He said dont do anything yet ms reid.. i. Can understand if i never told you about me and my reaction to rodents..i warned you about it. And you still put  me in this infestation.  All you had to do was take advantage of the summer while the squirrels were outside and cover the holes at  that time..but instead you waited till winter to get professionals then when i told you  about the woman and the birdseeds and then i told you in August about the neighbor next door having a bird and bird seeds.  I cant blame you..my intentions were to get information about the apartment.. i wasnt going to rent it..i fell in..im hear to say you won..you got it...im defeated..tired..sleepy..im not happy at all.. i tried and failed..all of you knew this was a sinking building literally. Not only is this sink hole its a rat hole. Even on the floor theres tiny plateaus...theres rat shit under the sink.. in the ac heat room. The ceiling ..the patched up holes in the walls etc etc.. we killed squirrels and i sent you photos of the squirrels face or rat whatever it was coming out but jason came by 3 times and said no entry..

Claudia Reid ClaudiaReid44@gmail.com

Dec 26 (2 days ago)
to Arbors
 

Orange Park


, FL
to me
 
Good Afternoon,
 
We received your service request this morning regarding the holes in the A/C closet and request for service from Massey.  Maintenance will be filling the holes in your closet today and you have been put on the list for pest control  services for Tuesday, 1/6/15.  In addition, the exterior of the building will be inspected by A+ Animal Solutions later today or tomorrow.
 
jp, NALP | Assistant Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment