Sunday, December 28, 2014

Claudia Reid---> BUILDING 28---> ARE YOU SAYNG YOU CANT OR WONT STOP THE ENTRANCE OF WILDLIFE IN MY HOME

Claudia Reid
I set up an a Work Order to have the massive hole covered in my AC/HEAT VENT ROOM in my apartment and this is the what the maintenance man wrote to me WHY!!! we cant have that hole covered regardless whether SQUIRRELS are coming in or not.
12/26/2014
According to the proximity being behind the H/W heater and on the Floor... Its going to require cutting more wall to cover a smaller section..
 
Lets see how I took letter:
HMMMMM! your telling that you cant and you want me to understand that and I have to live with Squirrels coming into my home! 
Is that what your telling me.
Read the letter and tell me what you think and if I am wrong!
Email me back with the answer.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment