Tuesday, December 23, 2014

CLAUDIA REID: 12/23/2014- BUILDING 28 3AM CHASING SQUIRRELS IN MY AC/HEAT VENT ROOM

I have photos and they are so beautiful.  You can tell when a building has history like this one.  in 5 months when my lease is up I will tell you that story It is 3 am in the morning and guess what I am doing?  fighting with a squirrel in my AC Vent Room.  Next Question?  How long has this been going on? Did you tell the management about the issue of the squirrels? Did they do anything? and how long did it take for them to do something?  answers  a) Trying to either kill the squirrel or get it out of the AC/HEAT room/ b) Since Ive moved in this has been going on c) Yes I did tell management several times by email, certified mail, begging, crying, going to office, being patient and trusting d) How long did it take them say or realize.... to get a professional .... 7 months... Do you have pictures of the Squirrels doing damage... OH YES!  Are squirrels considered RODENTS per the contract you signed on the lease.... YES!!! per my lawyer. Did you get channel 7 news attention?  Yes I did and they will be here to cover the problem. A news guy is staying in my apartment one night to experience the Squirrel infestation.  Here is another question.... Have you been paying your rent? OH YES!  every month and on time folks.... It took me to act like a cussing, foul mouthed sailor to get something  done because  nice and courteous got me no where. its a shame I had to act like a PIG for them to make a move.. Heres the thing. I moved in the Spring of May... Complained the second week of may. Told them to ask neighbor upstairs to control her dog because I could not sleep with all the running around over my head... GUESS WHAT folks... It was not a dog or dogs!!! It was a swarm of Squirrels. They knew the lady upstairs did not have pets of any kind and told me that they will notify her... How sick is that!!!  And mind you! I came to Arbors to pick up some information about the apartment not to rent right away.  I asked the nice lady for information and she sat me down and told me what I needed to do get the apartment.. She is very nice and a sweet lady and if it were up to me.. I would have made her BE the Property manager... Moving along... I had to go to work that day so I had no intention of staying and she convinced me to see the place and said that she has a feeling I would be a perfect fit.... Got the money order of what I needed to pay to get the ball rolling ..... Saw the apartment it was beautiful and still is... Holy shit they renovated the apartment on top of an infestation of Squirrels behind the walls in the ceilings .. you name it and they are there... THe property manager went the cheap route and got maintenance men to handle it... It never worked each time...... Then for months trying to figure out how and where the SQUIRELS are coming from.... Kept thinking It was the WASHER DRYER TRAP and I also wondered why this building..... BUILDING 28!.... I will tell you why? Because there is a tenant that got feed bag of birdseeds and feediNg all the squirrels in the complex and caused the squirrels to terrorize us in the building. After playing private detective tracking the squirrels to see where they go and what they do day and night.. I am hardly sleeping through the process.. They are digging holes in the apartment building creating a home and taken owner ship.  Told them of all my findings in hoping that maybe they would fix the issue when the weather was warm.. FOLKS THE BEST TIME TO CLEAN THE ROOF AND EVICT THE SQUIRRELS IS THE SUMMER CORRECT?  ASK ME WHEN A PROFESSIONAL ANIMAL TRAPPER AND CONTRACTOR CAME TO BUILDING 28. TWO WEEKS BEFORE THANKSGIVING AND IT WAS TOO LATE.  THE ANIMALS WERE ALREADY SETTLED IN THERE HOME IN THE WINTER. SHE DIDNT MOVE ON THIS UNTIL IT GOT COLD??? MAKE SENSE!  OFCOURSE IT DOESNT
 

No comments:

Post a Comment