Tuesday, December 23, 2014

CLAUDIA REID- BUILDING 28- SQUIRREL HOLES MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARED

The holes that were at the side of the building mysteriously disappeared.  Now that's what Im talking about.  I woke up this morning looking for the holes and it was done so neatly as if it never happened. It looks like whatever I am doing is making a difference and causing them to see and act diligently on the matter.  Now I didn't say that they may continue this.  But its a start.  Hopefully they continue this because I am so sure that Building 28 is not the only building experiencing this annoyance with Infestation of squirrels.

There are still problems with the Squirrels, and they are still on the tenants porch that has the feed bags.  The Squirrels guard the back of the apartment securely and they are very aggressive and considers you a threat and ready to attack.  I saw the squirrel sitting on the roof ready to attack if I had came closer.  My Question is---------> Why was the tenant in the back not penalized for the havoc she caused by feeding the squirrels.  If you stop feeding them they eventually will go away.  By her feeding the squirrels she put the tenants in danger health wise by having squirrels defecate in the surrounding areas inside the building and they have turned into aggressive animals ready to attack people. 

I still feel my health is at risk because I have to constantly use ammonia on a soaked towel and place it in front of the AC/HEAT room so that the pungent smell of the ammonia can back them off for a while.  They still have not followed up and come in to fill the holes in my AC/VENT ROOM. It is still the same and I have used mothballs as well to help.  I have tried everything.... I just  shake my head in disgrace living under these conditions.

At one point, The building manager told me that I can leave without penalty.  Who has the money to move?  I told her that if you want me to move your are going to pay for it.  This is all your fault in regards to the massive damage that is done on the building because you ignored tenants plea for help.  I spent so much money to move.... and you want me to make it easy on her to move again and allow another person to go through what Im going through.   The vicious cycle starts again with an innocent tenant like myself that got lied and hurt.  Im not leaving until this matter is resolved and I will continue to fight until they acknowledge that the building is infested and the ball has been dropped. I am so embarrassed living here that I cant even invite people to stay like my family because I am afraid for the squirrels to come out on them.  I don't want my nieces to get bitten by a squirrel.  I fear that for myself more than anything, but for it to happen to a child I would be so devastated. They fool with the renovations which was done while the squirrels and GOD knows whatever lurks in the ceiling and behind the walls.  There are so many hole patches in the apartment... Stupid me got star struck over  the renovations that I ignored the warning signs.  Just keep in mind that even though something so pretty can be fool you if you don't look underneath. 
                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment