Sunday, December 28, 2014

CLAUDIA REID- MADE A COMPLAINT ON PISSED CONSUMER AGAIN ON BUILDING 28

Filed another Report with PISSED CONSUMER about Greystar.  Gave them my name and everything and they have never contacted me.  If anything happens to me or my furniture or anything I own by a Squirrel. I swear to GOD I am going to sue Greystar and I am going to sue the propery manager personally.  A summons will be on its way.  And then I am going to put this on TV for the whole world to see I am not kidding. 
ClaudiaReid44@gmail.com             Claudia Reid, Orange Park, FL

 

Greystar Properties - Squirrels Digging a hole in the Apartment

Customer service
Website usability

  • Infestation of squirrels and rats
  • Their management
  • Limited training and development
  • Makes poor decisions cheap repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment