Sunday, December 28, 2014

Claudia Reid- BUILDING 28- IS THE SQUIRREL ISSUE FIXED? Squirrels digging a hole through bathroom wall

Orange Park

Dec 26 (2 days ago)
  Orange Park, FL Apartment
to me
Claudia Reid
Good Afternoon,
 
We received your service request this morning regarding the holes in the A/C closet and request for service from Massey.  Maintenance will be filling the holes in your closet today and you have been put on the list for pest control  services for Tuesday, 1/6/15.  In addition, the exterior of the building will be inspected by A+ Animal Solutions later today or tomorrow.

Manager of the Apartment complex
 
 
 
 This is an email I received in regards to the issue in my apartment with Squirrel Issue.  Now why do I have to wait until 1/6/2015 to solve the issue? Why not 12/30/2015 that Tuesday.  2nd Issue- Why do I have to tell you to get the guy from A+ Animal Solutions to come here and inspect the building. Ask me if the guy came to inspect the outside perimeter.  The Answer is no!  Now the Squirrels are digging a hole at the bottom of the bathroom wall. I put green tape on it to show the location.  Lets see this time how long it will take for them to make a move on this one.
 
Ive warned the property manager so many times what would happen if she does not get a handle on this and she just did nothing for 7 months and what I mean by that it is, Get a professional. NOw the matter has gotten worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment