Tuesday, December 16, 2014

CLAUDIA REID EYES: JACKSONVILLE CLAY COUNTY DONT HANDLE INFESTATIONS OF WILDLIFE

Claudia Reid claudiareid44@gmail.com

12:31 PM (20 hours ago)
to 630CITY
**** Well this isn't New York City.  Called Jacksonville Clay County Department.  Spoke to a lady this morning seeking help in regards to the Property Manager dropping the ball by handling the squirrel situation sooner or at all.  Last night a Squirrel came into my neighbors house again, and tried to come  in my house.  The property Manager ignoring whats going on and doesn't care, A another resident told me a rat bit he daughter on her arm and her face.  This is suppose to be The best best best best  place in the World. BOY!!!  I cant wait to reveal there name and the property management team.
Dear Sir/Madam,
We have a squirrel infestation in the building.  They are coming into the apartment building.  a couple have entered into the dryer where we wash our clothes.  One squirrel squealed at me and came down the wall at me because I was trying to take pictures of the back of the apartment. The squirrel tore down the screen and dug a hole through the stucco and entered the home.  I have emails back and forth letting the property manager know of all my findings at what I went through for the past 6 months since I lived here.  She took a the cheap way to fix the issue and she waited until winter time to handle the situation and the squirrels have taken over the apartment.   They are coming into the ac/heat vent room. 

I gave an interview on radio and blogged about my experiences with this apartment.  

My phone number is 904-0000000  999 boulevard, Building 28, Orange Park, FL 32073

My name is Claudia Reid

630city

4:06 PM (17 hours ago)
to me
Good afternoon Ms. Reid,
 
Thank you for contacting the City of Jacksonville.  The City of Jacksonville enforces municipal codes in Duval County only.  You will need to contact the Town of Orange Park to report the issues you are experiencing with your apartment.  The phone number for the Town of Orange Park Code Enforcement office is 904-264-2635.  Please let me know if you have any further questions or need assistance.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment