Sunday, January 18, 2015

Claudia Reid: Stay in Control and shut the fuck up! Can ya do that? He doesnt need to know that

I have always been in control of myself because it is the right  thing to do and that's what your suppose to do right? What happens when you meet someone that makes you slip up, and your most intimate thoughts spills.... and watch yourself talk so much and you cant stop talking.  And you think to yourself.... Shit! did I say that!

Its crazy how I have to fire my security guard in my head because things are slipping out that normally I keep locked up.  I have always felt that no one can ever get in my head. NO WAY! I am so good in not showing my emotions ,,, Now I just don't know anymore.. Is that GOOD or BAD?

I wish I could step out of myself and say *** Shut Up Bitch!! **** just shut up! Can you do that.


ClaudiaReid44@gmail.com
Claudia Reid


No comments:

Post a Comment