Thursday, January 29, 2015

Claudia Reid: Old Bodybuilder on comeback career says....I dont wanna and my doggys tired!

R
 
Warning: /Voice Activated written blog!  It typed as
I spoke.....
I love bodybuilders to death.... cant live with them and cant live without them.  Not all bodybuilders are the same... as a matter of fact most of them are cool! But some of the men can be real bitches. When I mean bitches! I mean female with PMS on ROIDS.  There is this one I met and we became instant friends and it was great.  He heard about me and I of course admired him from years ago and
I was very excited.... couldn't sleep,breathe, think.... whatever. 

He wanted to meet and discuss business on how to get his name out there again.  I said shit! me! I was like sure you betcha!  took the day off driving down the I-95 from Jacksonville to  Miami  thinking this is going to be the greatest moment ever.  Now for me... it takes 5 hours to get to Miami and I didn't mind the drive until I got to Melbourne and turned back around and Ill tell you why!

We started talking on the cellphone while I was driving through the I-95 and for me, the conversation got so annoying with all his bitching and moaning about how the bodybuilding industry wasn't excepting of his life style and that's why he stopped. And then I emailed Him a picture of Zeb Atlas with a chain around his neck telling him how the picture was hot and if he did that it would be so sick. It would be an awesome comeback and boom baby!  He freaked the fuck out.... Talking about ... I cant do that...I don't like it and that's not me....Then I said first of all your old and the young men run the industry! you have to keep yourself fresh and relevant.  The only way to beat the young bodybuilders of today is to bring back the old classic ARNOLD SCHWARTZNEGGER small waist back. He was saying you don't know me and Im not going to do what you suggest.  I said ok guess what! no one is going to call you because they will think your dead if not already.
If you listen to me...You will overshadow the new studs and get your career popping and your phone will ring. I can make it happen for you. You know what he said to me......   I don't wanna... NO FOR REAL!!!! HE LITERALLY SAID.... I DONT WANNA! IM GOING TO BED MY DOGGY IS TIRED..
YOU KNOW WHAT I DID....HANGED UP THE PHONE AND TURNED BACK AROUND AND WENT BACK TO JACKSONVILLE! BECAUSE I DONT WANNA EITHER!
Guess what time he went to bed folks?  8:00pm
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment